I bought a book on Italian recipes a few years back and I came across this very easy recipe. In my country, it is very difficult to get the ingredients mentionned in the different recipes of the book.
So when i saw this recipe, I wanted to try it. Basically, this recipe is for 4 persons. So i just divided the ingredients by 4 so that I could make it for 1 person only.
Here’s the ingredients that you will need for 1 person :
2 small onions
25g of butter
25cl of vegetable stock
1 slice of bread
1. Slice the onions thinly and lightly fried in butter until golden. Add the flour and stir.
2. Next, slowly add the stock and leave to simmer for about 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cut the slice of bread into 4 triangles and fry them in the butter.
4. Place them on a piece of kitchen paper and sprinkle with grated parmesan.
5. When the soup is ready, laddle into the bowl and serve with a fried cheese bread.